Friday, March 11, 2011

Seattle or Bust!



Well, hello there gentle readers! It has been a while and work has been absolutely insane. Spring break is here though, and I am going on vacation! I am headed back to my old stomping grounds, and it has been years since I have been back. I am meeting up with some old friends who I have not seen in quite some time either, so I am really looking forward to the shenanigans of epic proportions I am sure to get into.

Another thing I am looking forward to is riding the train tram at DIA. That never gets old for me, and I always have the strong urge not to exclaim, "weeeeeeee!" as the train takes me to my concourse.

I'll be spending a few days out in Seattle and can't wait to see The Dismemberment Plan in concert! After my stay in Seattle, i'll be headed down to Oregon. I'm taking a train down, and I'm just as giddy about the train ride; truth-fact.




Sheldon would be proud.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments?